The Hancock-Henderson Quill, Inc.
Village of Raritan Meeting
According to Minutes of the Village of Raritan, Trustees met in the meeting room of the Raritan Fire House August 14, 2008 with trustees Blender, Waller, Knapp, Powless and Anders answering roll call.
Bills ordered paid totaled $4033.80.
Reports showed that:
- CDAP Grant Technical Assistance Agreement had been signed and Western Illinois Regional Council will proceed with the survey.
- an application to seal abandoned wells in the village will be presented to the property owners that have opened wells.
- Strode, Hensley, and Wallace was to appear in court August 8, 2008 about cleaning up their properties. It was decided to table the Livermore action because they got a continuance.
- the Lyla Huss property now belongs to the village free and clear.
- Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 5:00 p.m. has been set to put up the flags for Labor Day weekend.