The Hancock-Henderson Quill, Inc.
Biggsville United Presbyterian Congregation: For several years the congregation worshiped in Sloan's Hall and here a Sabbath School was organized.
A house of worship 65 x 36 feet with a twenty-foot story was completed and dedicated in the summer of 1869 at a cost of $6,000.
1882 they built a lecture and Sunday School room at the rear of the main building with furnaces for heating.
In 1875 a good parsonage property was secured.
This congregation (1911) is probably the largest in numbers and wealth in the county.
1911 History of Henderson County